"I WILL be taken seriously!"

"I WILL be taken seriously!"

ANON'S FAVORITE ARTISTS

P> So, who are your favorite artists? Who do you look up to, who inspires you?

A> Wow! That's such a tough question! There are so many!
Well, PINK...I adore her! She seems so honest, so true to herself and her art and I love that about her! Actually, I'm going to do a song for and about her pretty soon!

Jason C's favorite is Madonna! I love her too. She is a massive inspiration for both of us!

Lady Gaga is a great performer! She's a little "out there" but many people say I am too so I can't judge! [smiles]

Um...I mean...Prince, MJ, Whitney Houston, Cyndi Lauper, Stevie Nicks, Justin Timberlake, Eva Cassidy, Beth Orton, Alanis Morissette, Jill Scott...UGH, there's just soooo many! So many that inspire me! 

I will say that I am a huge fan of the 70's - 80's - and early to mid 1990's - music wise!
>ANON's Retrospective Video<